At OAA, we often talk about what we do that goes beyond carrier access. We want to give you the tools you need to start, grow, and make your agency as successful as it can be. Are you making the most of your membership?
Taking Advantage of OAA's Services
Darrel Alcorn, Owner and Principal of MTJT Agency, has been incredibly involved in taking advantage of OAA's many services for his new agency in Yukon, OK. Darrell and his team have consistently used many of the benefits OAA has to offer.
Just some of these include regularly attending OAA Academy; signing up for the Insite: OAA' s Digital Brand Consulting Program; actively learning in Agency Development meetings; filming in OAA's free Video Studio Room; reaching out to the OAA team to answer questions; and using the SIAA store. These services, along with many more, are offered to all members, included to you exclusively through your membership.
List of Team Members to Assist You
The OAA team is dedicated to your success. View the list of team members below whom you can always reach out to, if you have questions or OAA service requests in their specialties!
- Rachel Atkinson - Personal Lines
- Donna Eaton - Commercial Lines
- Chelsea Smith - AccessPlus Services
- Ron Hanna - Agency Acquisitions, Selling/Buying an Agency
- Samantha Cassidy - Creative Marketing, Graphic Design
- Ryan MClaughlin - Agency Development, Commercial Insurance, OAA Member Tools
- Jeana Courtois - Agency Development, Growing Your Agency, OAA Member Tools
- Jennifer Fabian - Director of Agency Development, OAA Member Tools
- LeAnn Sanderson - OAA Webinars/Seminars, OAA Events, Communications
- Robert Wallar - Accounting, Billing
Always keen on helping others make their dreams come true, Tony and his team have helped independent agents grow into more than 250 independent agencies. This has made OAA the number one ranked Strategic Master Agency of SIAA for the last 5 years, and one of Oklahoma's 25 Best Companies to Work for.
Tony loves to share his knowledge, insight and wisdom through his bestselling books as well as in free mediums including podcasts and blogs.
Tony and his family are members of Crossings Community Church, and he is very active in community initiatives: he’s chairman of It’s My Community Initiative, Inc., a nonprofit working with disadvantaged people in Oklahoma City; and chairman of the Oklahoma Board of Juvenile Affairs., and he has served through many other organizations including the Salvation Army, Last Frontier Council of the Boy Scouts of America, and the Rotary Club.
In his spare time, Tony enjoys time with his family. He’s also an active outdoorsman and instrument-rated commercial pilot.